Saturday 25 September 2010

HI DEAR FRIENDS!!!

Don't worry if you cannot write in our blog... I imagine how busy you must be! It's always so difficult to start again :)
Valen,I received your parcel last week, I was thrilled when I saw all your presents..It was so kind of you! I am fascinated with the wooden dool, I have already put it as an ornament in my living-room. And imagine my students when I gave them all the candies,they tried them all. The only problem was that we ate the candies but we didn't know the flavours ;) Russian language seems to be so difficult for us. Anyway they were delicious... and the teddy bear,so sweet!
Thanks so much for everything..we are really pleased and happy with this friendship!
All my love...

Tell your students that they are beautiful in the photo with our teddy bears!!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment